Subliminal Ascension Program
Words are powerful, and when used well, they can invite people to both abundance and suffering.
Create your own affirmations, and use the power of your speech to drastically change your life!
Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.”
Why Regular Affirmations Don't Work
There are thousands of affirmations out there, each possessing their own intention and frequency embedding in them. However, those who are reading the affirmations are coming from their OWN vibrational frequency,
The most successful people who use affirmations to create a new reality use their OWN VOICE!
"The feeling is what produces the emotional charge (energy) to stimulate your Autonomic Nervous System... into a new destiny"
Why Personalized Affirmations Work
The Theta brain wave state is
associated with deep, transformative meditation, hypnosis, re-learning and “reprogramming.”
Listening to affirmations with Theta frequencies tunes your brain to theta, and in this spirit can pave the way for the healing and overwriting of limiting beliefs and patterns with positive ones.
Each track is designed with YOUR desired intentions.
Either follow the script and fill in the words that resonate with you, or create your own unique affirmation track that is will manifest your desired reality.
Your Own Voice
Eliminate the contradictions between what you listen to and what you say... because these affirmations use ONLY YOUR voice!
YOU place the emotional, mental, and physical energy behind your affirmations and words, therefore holding YOUR personalized energetic frequency.
Law of Intention
These affirmations have you speaking your desired reality in the present, as if it already happened. This programs your mind to believe you already have your desires.
This unique format of affirmations also has a profound effect on the Co-creation process of manifesting with Universal Energy.
One of the most common problems with affirmations is their use of ONLY the conscious mind.
The problem with this is the conscious mind only controls approximately 10% of your life. The other 90% is controlled by your subconscious mind.
When affirmations are listened to, without intention feelings, and energy, they are empty words that will have ZERO impact on the habitual beliefs stored within the subconscious mind.
Through using your own voice, you are constantly listening to YOUR own words, emotions, and energy behind the affirmations stated.
Subliminal Ascension Affirmation
Common Habitual Hinderances
Some of the most common areas of focus for intentions deal with abundance, love, success, and healing. Each one with its own hidden beliefs behind them.
Using YOUR voice in affirmations tailored to these common habitual hindrances directly speaks to the subconscious mind and rewrites the beliefs that have prevented you from living your desired reality now.
The Science of Vibration
When you speak, you should speak mindfully, as every words holds a certain vibration associated with it. Words, and the tone, emotion, and mindset behind the words hold an energetic frequency.
Think of your brain like a tuning fork, and you're broadcasting information to the world around you. Everything vibrates, and the information sent from your brains broadcasting can intertwine with others energy.
When someone uses the term "good vibes", it's the constructive entanglement of the energies around you.
Using the Placebo Effect to Change Your Life
Your thoughts, feelings and beliefs ultimately have the ability to heal you!
The use of affirmations has the incredible power to raise your vibrational frequency to match your desired outcome.
When you BELIEVE that you have you desired reality you are harnessing this powerful Placebo Effect, and your mind will start to reprogram the old beliefs such as "I can't have this" or "There is no way I can manifest this" into "I have my desired reality right now".
Similar to taking a sugar pill believing it is medicine that can heal, affirmations works the same way on your subconscious mind.
The Journey to self-awareness is allowing you to know you're the center of the Universe
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
"These affirmations worked SO FAST! I felt like I could connect with what was being said so much more hearing my own voice instead of someone else."
- Andrew P
Choose your affirmation package below or create your own using the guided template.
Each package includes instructions to record your affirmation track. Upon purchase, you'll be sent instructions and your transcript for you to read off of which will then be edited and recreated based on your desired outcome.
Who Are We
Jordan is a singer/songwriter whose interest includes raising consciousness, Chakra healing, and who is basically indescribably awesome.