NO MORE waiting for New Years to create a goal for yourself.
Goals are what keep you going, what keeps you striving to improve your life, and what keeps you mentally strong.
Goals are super important for our personal development, and yet so hard to sustain.
So many of us set goals for our selves that are close to impossible. We set ourselves up for failure and then feel guilty for not accomplishing that which we set out to do.
By creating a monthly goal for yourself, you can stick to it, and with every passing month, keep the habit or learn from your strength it took to stick it out for 30 days.
Anyone can do anything for 30 days!
You can learn to ride a bike, drink more water, or give up coffee for 30 days.
By having a different goal for each month, you can change your life in just 12 months.
Here is a list of 30 different personal development goals you can create that are EASY to stick to and can help you find enlightenment.
1. Cut out Sugar
2. Cut out Gluten
3. Drink Lemon water each morning before eating or drinking anything
4. Make all your own food
5. Cut out alcohol
6. Turn off your phone 2 hours before bed
7. Workout 3 times a week
8. Walk for 30 minutes a day, or get off a stop earlier on the bus/subway route
9. Complete a night-time routine- facial, detox, journal, meditation. Whatever it may be, just keep a routine every night
10. Take a cold shower every day!
11. Journal every night
12. Make a list of 10 things you’re grateful for every morning
13. Meditate for a minimum of 10 minutes
14. Say NO to everything you REALLY want to say no to
15. Name 3 things you love about yourself every morning- both for physical and personality
16. Wear NO makeup for the whole month
17. Throw out 1 thing a day to practice minimalism
18. Put all extra change into a jar and see how much money you have at the end of the month
19. Perform 1 act of random kindness each day
20. Try something new every day
21. Practice mindful eating- no electronics, books, music, or distractions while eating
22. Genuinely compliment 1 person each day
23. Put an affirmation into your phone to go off every 2 hours
“I’m so happy and grateful now that money comes to me easily and frequently”
“I’m so happy and grateful now that I am healthy and happy”
“I intend to live through love and through gratitude today”
24. Practice living in the present by naming 3 things you see, hear, smell and feel wherever you go
25. Do 1 thing that scares you every day
26. Finish 3 things off of your to-do list every day
27. Do 1 thing a day to better yourself or business
28. Network with 1 person every day
29. Learn something new each day for 30 minutes that can help your business/ success
30. Put away 2 dollars every day towards a trip or purchase for yourself